With the cold winter weather hitting Colorado hard this past week, I’ve recently come up with the best chai tea latte to date to keep warm. With just a few ingredients around the apartment, you will love making this seasonal drink.
What you need:
- Celestial seasonings Chai Tea (pillow tea bags)
- Milk (I personally use soy milk)
- Pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- Whipped cream
Putting it together:
- Fill your mug up with 1/3 milk and heat it up by putting it in the microwave for approximately 1 minute.
- Boil hot water; add the chai tea bag to your mug; fill the remainder of your mug with hot water.
- Add a dab of any pumpkin spice coffee creamer (I just use Coffee Mate).
- Drizzle as much honey as you wish, depending on how sweet you want your chai.
- Add a few dashes of cinnamon.
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Top it off with as much whipped cream as you’d like, and decorate it with cinnamon.
And that’s it! Super simple but so tasty. Perfect for cold days when you want something besides hot chocolate.